- RSS Channel Showcase 2981802
- RSS Channel Showcase 5286836
- RSS Channel Showcase 2773572
- RSS Channel Showcase 7218632
Articles on this Page
- 04/10/12--12:59: _MRM Ushers in Earth...
- 09/06/12--08:19: _Eastside Harvest Ho...
- 07/06/15--17:23: _Model Remodel in Al...
- 08/25/15--13:14: _4-Star Built Green ...
- 08/30/16--11:33: _Columbia City Backy...
- 09/15/16--10:00: _The Future of Susta...
- 04/10/12--12:59: MRM Ushers in Earth Month with Green Tour
- 09/06/12--08:19: Eastside Harvest House Scores High with Deep Green
- 07/06/15--17:23: Model Remodel in Alaska Airlines Magazine
- 08/25/15--13:14: 4-Star Built Green ADU in Seattle’s Columbia City Neighborhood
- 08/30/16--11:33: Columbia City Backyard Cottage
- 09/15/16--10:00: The Future of Sustainable Building: Built Green Conference 2016
MRM Ushers in Earth Day with a Eastside Harvest House Green Building Tour On March 29th almost 100 participants personally experienced the nearly completed Eastside Harvest House project. The home’s design team hosted design / build professionals, realtors, city staffers and interested neighbors – all eager to see what’s been happening at this new construction
Eastside Harvest House Scores High with Deep Green Conceived and built to achieve the highest point value for any Built Green 5 Stars and LEED for Homes Platinum project to date, the Eastside Harvest House is one of the most sustainably innovative, single-family residences in the region. Completed in May 2012, the home is designed
The post Eastside Harvest House Scores High with Deep Green appeared first on Model Remodel.
If you’re traveling by air this month, and you’ve chosen Alaska Airlines, give that in-flight magazine another look. Flip to page 124. Alaska Beyond Magazine’s July issue features Model Remodel, partners CAST Architecture, and the two companies’ wonderful Laurelhurst clients who chose green building. The story highlights the area’s Built Green program. The article opens
Pre-construction meetings have just wrapped up for this modern Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) in one of Seattle’s most up-and-coming neighborhoods. The Columbia City unit will be a photography studio and guest house, with a smart, modern aesthetic. Sheri Newbold of live-work-play is designing the ADU, with construction going from the ground up. (For the companies’
The post 4-Star Built Green ADU in Seattle’s Columbia City Neighborhood appeared first on Model Remodel.
Location: Columbia City Type: Detached Accessory Dwelling Unit (DADU) Year Built: 2016 Building Recap: Detached office and guest house built in the backyard Considerations: Sustainability, multi-purpose usability, maximizing square footage The DADU is a building by many names: backyard cottage, mother-in-law unit or carriage house are also widely used. This backyard cottage in Seattle’s Columbia City
On Tuesday, several members from the Model Remodel team attended the Built Green Conference held at Cascadia College in Bothell, WA. We send a few members to every green building conference each year so that we can stay current on trends and remain an active part of the discussion on the future of sustainable building. As Leah
The post The Future of Sustainable Building: Built Green Conference 2016 appeared first on Model Remodel.